Website Zest Education
Full-Time Intervention Teacher at a Primary School in Stechford
Are you a dedicated and passionate teacher who loves working with children? Are you committed to helping students achieve their academic goals? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are a three form entry primary school based in Stechford, and we are currently seeking a full-time Intervention Teacher to join our team. This position is available from January 2024 until July 2024.
As an Intervention Teacher, you will work alongside small groups of children in Key Stage 2, providing targeted support to help them reach their academic targets. You will play a crucial role in identifying learning gaps and implementing effective strategies to bridge those gaps. Your enthusiasm and expertise will inspire our students to overcome challenges and succeed academically.
– Plan and deliver engaging and differentiated lessons to small groups of students in KS2.
– Assess students’ strengths and weaknesses to identify areas for improvement.
– Implement targeted intervention strategies to address learning gaps and promote progress.
– Monitor and track students’ progress, providing regular feedback to both students and parents.
– Collaborate with other teachers and support staff to ensure a cohesive and inclusive learning environment.
– Maintain accurate records of students’ performance and intervention strategies used.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) and relevant teaching experience.
– Strong knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum and assessment.
– Experience working with small groups or providing one-on-one intervention.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to adapt teaching strategies to meet the diverse needs of students.
– Dedication to professional development and a commitment to staying up-to-date with best practices in education.
We offer a supportive and collaborative working environment, where your contributions will be valued and your professional growth will be encouraged. Our school is committed to providing high-quality education and ensuring the success of every child.
If you are excited about the prospect of making a positive impact on the lives of our students and possess the skills and qualities required for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, including a CV and cover letter, detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in joining our school as an Intervention Teacher.
Start Date: January 2024
End Date: July 2024
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you to our team!
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Liam at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.