Zest Education is recruiting for a well-regarded primary school in Longbridge, Birmingham who are recruiting for a part-time interventions teacher to join their team. The position will be from October 2022 on a temporary 0.5 contract, continuing until Easter 2023. The days worked can be flexible for the right candidate.
The school is a good 2-form entry which benefits from excellent resources across the school and has a passionate team who work hard to maintain a supportive and inclusive environment.
The successful teacher must:
- Hold valid UK QTS
- Have a solid understanding of the national curriculum
- Be consistent in upholding and maintaining high standards
- Work well as part of a strong team
- Have a natural flair for teaching and engaging pupils
- Working within a popular primary school
- Joining a hard-working and passionate team
- Flexible working days (0.6)
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
- On-going position which will continue until summer 2023
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.