Website Zest Education
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of young learners? Do you have experience working with small groups of students in a school setting? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
A reputable two form entry school in Erdington, they are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join the team. Our school is committed to providing a nurturing and supportive environment where students can thrive academically, emotionally, and socially.
– Work with small groups of students across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2, providing tailored support for their individual needs
– Assist the class teacher in planning and delivering engaging lessons
– Support students’ social and emotional development
– Monitor student progress and provide feedback to the class teacher
– Collaborate with colleagues to create a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Relevant experience working in a school setting, preferably as a teaching assistant
– Understanding of the national curriculum and educational practices
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Patience, empathy, and the ability to build rapport with students
– Flexibility and adaptability in responding to the varying needs of students
The school values professionalism, dedication, and a commitment to continuous improvement. As a teaching assistant at the school, you will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance your skill set and further your career in education.
To apply for this position, please visit our website [www.zesteducation.co.uk] and complete the online application form. We kindly request that you attach your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and suitability for the role.
If you are passionate about education and are looking for a rewarding role in a supportive school environment, we would love to hear from you. Don’t miss this opportunity to join our team and make a difference in the lives of our students!
Our school is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and strive to create a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Liam at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.