Zest Education is a preferred agency for a South Birmingham based academy consisting of 3 primary schools.
Two of the primary schools are seeking a Key Sage 1 and a Key Stage 2 teacher for January 2021. Both schools are two form entry and welcome applicants from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Dedicated and committed practitioner
- Professional but also a fun and creative individual
- Understands the importance of their part in the bigger picture
- Knows how to assess organically and meet the learning needs of all children
- Use data to raise standards and improve pupil progress
- Isn’t afraid to use IT in their teaching
- Be willing to be involved in all aspects of school life
- Outstanding NQTs and experienced teachers welcome
What the schools can offer:
- Well behaved children that are ready and willing to learn
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Great working and learning environment
- Workload balance considerations
- Teacher laptop, iPad and classrooms which include a 65″ C-Touch (screen)
If you are interested in this position please email your details to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.
Zest Education pay market leading rates to Teaching Assistants and will support you with your career and professional development.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.