Are you passionate about supporting young learners in their emotional, social, and academic development? Zest Education, a reputable school in Handsworth, is currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic KS1 Classroom Support Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
As a KS1 Classroom Support Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work closely with students, teachers, and parents to ensure a nurturing and inclusive learning environment. Your role will involve helping the class teacher, helping to create engaging lesson materials, and offering individualized support to students who may require additional guidance.
– Collaborating with the class teacher to deliver tailored learning activities
– Assisting students with their educational and personal development
– Supporting students in their social interactions and emotional well-being
– Preparing learning resources and materials
– Promoting a positive and inclusive classroom environment
– Previous experience working with KS1 students would be advantageous
– A genuine passion for education and supporting children’s learning
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Patience and empathy when working with young learners
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
The position of offers a long-term role starting from February 2024 for the right candidate. The pay for this role will start from £75 a day.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.