Are you passionate about education and making a positive impact in the lives of young learners? Zest Education is currently helping a school in Halesowen who are looking for a Pupil Support Assistant to join them on a full-time basis to work across the year 2 classes from April 2024 to cover a maternity leave.
The school is renowned for its commitment to fostering a nurturing learning environment. With a focus on providing a well-rounded education, they strive to empower the pupils to reach their full potential academically, socially, and emotionally.
– Provide one-on-one support and guidance to individual and small groups of students, ensuring their academic and emotional needs are met.
– Assist in the preparation of classroom materials and resources, promoting a stimulating learning environment.
– Support the teacher in assessing and monitoring student progress, identifying areas for improvement and providing feedback.
– Encourage positive behaviour and maintain a safe and inclusive classroom environment.
– Experience working with primary school-aged children, preferably in a classroom setting.
– Knowledge of the Year 2 curriculum and teaching strategies is desirable.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with students, staff, and parents.
– Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for education.
– Relevant qualifications such as a Teaching Assistant certificate or equivalent would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.