Zest is proud to be working with a primary school located in Castle Vale who are looking for a KS1 teacher to start on a part time basis. The role is to start in December 2023 and will continue for a minimum of 2 terms with the potential to go permanent further in the year. The successful candidate will be required to work 3 days each week as part of a job share.
About the school:
- Committed and caring school
- Two form entry.
- Popular mainstream primary school in the local area
- Several places in a resource base provision to support pupils diagnosed with additional needs.
- Provides a rich curriculum that inspires and challenges all children academically and personally.
- Gives all children’s opportunities to support and understand the wider community.
About the candidate:
- Must hold a valid QTS.
- Work in collaboration with other members of staff
- Be empathic and patience.
- Have a good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum.
- Be a flexible and adaptable individual.
You will be required to work alongside other teachers to ensure all planning and marking is completed at the end of each week.
The school are advising both experienced teachers and early career teachers to apply for this role.
The pay for this role will start from £130 a day dependent on references and experience.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, get in touch with Faye – firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.