Zest Education is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate KS1 Teacher to join a lovely primary school we work with in Cannock. This is a part-time role with the days to be decided. The position is due to start ASAP with the look to continue until the end of the academic year.
– Deliver engaging and creative lessons to students in the KS1
– Plan and prepare lessons in line with the curriculum.
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
– Assess and monitor student progress and provide constructive feedback.
– Collaborate with other teachers and school staff to enhance the learning experience.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential.
– Previous experience working across KS1 is essential.
– Strong knowledge and understanding of the curriculum.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Commitment to providing high-quality education and support to students.
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic KS1 Teacher looking for a part-time role in Cannock, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Jo at Joanne@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.