Are you passionate about teaching young children and making a positive impact on their educational journey? Look no further! We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic KS1 teacher to join the team at a reputable primary school in Swadlincote.
As a KS1 teacher at the school, you will have the opportunity to work with a vibrant and inclusive community, fostering a love for learning in our young students. We are looking for a qualified and experienced teacher who holds QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and has a deep understanding of the KS1 curriculum.
– Plan and deliver engaging and differentiated lessons, tailored to meet the individual needs of the students.
– Create a positive and stimulating learning environment that promotes the academic, social, and emotional development of all children.
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing timely feedback to students, parents, and colleagues.
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement innovative teaching strategies and resources.
– Foster strong relationships with parents and carers, promoting effective communication and partnership.
– Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and relevant teaching qualifications.
– Proven experience in teaching KS1 students, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the curriculum.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
– Passionate about education and committed to creating a nurturing and inclusive environment for all students.
About the School:
The primary school is situated in the heart of Swadlincote, renowned for its excellent reputation and commitment to providing a high-quality education. The school have a supportive and dedicated staff team, who work together to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for our students. Our school values individuality and celebrates diversity, promoting a sense of belonging and respect for all.
If you are an inspiring and motivated KS1 teacher looking for a full-time position in Swadlincote, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter to Zest Education, outlining your relevant experience and why you would be a great fit for our school.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Taylor at Taylor@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.