Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of young children? Do you have experience working in a school environment and want to be part of a dedicated team that prioritises the wellbeing and development of children? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a KS1 Teaching Assistant to join a team at a reputable school in Burton on Trent. As a KS1 Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the classroom teacher in delivering an engaging and inclusive curriculum to young learners.
– Collaborate with the classroom teacher to plan and deliver lessons that cater to the individual needs of the students
– Provide one-on-one support to students who may require additional assistance
– Create a positive and nurturing learning environment where every child feels valued and supported
– Assist with managing behaviour and promoting positive discipline within the classroom
– Support the teacher in assessing student progress and providing constructive feedback
– Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant, preferably in a KS1 setting
– Knowledge of the national curriculum and understanding of child development
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for working with children
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and committed to ensuring the best possible learning experience for the students. In return, we offer a supportive and collaborative working environment, ongoing professional development opportunities, and the chance to make a real impact in the lives of young learners.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.