Zest Education are recruiting exclusively for a number of classroom assistant roles at a large primary school in Redditch, Worcestershire. The positions will be starting in October 2022 will be continuing on a long-term basis until summer 2023. The support roles will be varied across KS1 and KS2, the specific year groups and will be decided upon successful application.
The successful teaching assistants must:
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 qualification (or above) in a relevant childcare subject
- Be adaptable, efficient, and hard-working classroom assistants
- Have a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Be able to engage with and support a broad range of pupils
- Be consistent in maintaining high standards
What the role will involve:
- Working within a fast-paced environment
- Providing children with a secure and supportive learning environment
- Be able to work on a 1-1 basis to support additional needs
- Supporting children with core subjects within small groups
- Working within a good-rated primary school
- Full time and part time positions available
- Good competitive rates of pay (term time only)
- Invaluable experience working with an experienced and well-established team
The roles will be full time and will vary between working within small groups to help with the current catch up system within schools and working on a 1-1 basis to support children who need individual support, as and when required. The year groups will be assigned upon successful interview.
If you have previous experience working with phonics and ‘Read Write inc’ then this would be advantageous but is not essential.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions daily so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.