Start date: January 2021
Zest Education are working with a Middle School in Redditch who are seeking to appoint up to 3 Learning Support Assistants to work on a mixture of a one to one with students with identified special educational needs and general support work in classes.
- work with an individual student both in the classroom and during breaks and lunchtimes to assist with safety, behaviour and motivation
- assisting the student with the development of social skills as well as the work in the classroom
- General class support would involve working with a number of identified pupils under the direction of the class teacher
In order to be successful for this position we are ideally looking for candidates with:
- previous experience of working with young people with behavioural and learning difficulties.
- previous experience of working in a school environment is desirable but not necessary
- to be an effective communicator with a sensitive nature
- to be resilient and have a passion for helping children develop and grow in confidence
If you are interested in this position please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.
Zest Education pay market leading rates to Teaching Assistants and will support you with your career and professional development.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.