Zest Education has some exciting roles to fill, in a diverse and rewarding PMLD setting in the South of Birmingham. The school have appointed Zest Education to appoint skilled and nurturing individuals who have experience of working with children that present a broad spectrum of needs, to join the team with immediate effect.
Zest Education are a boutique style agency, who believe in pairing small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience. Zest Education will work with you right the way through your recruitment journey, to ensure that you are settled in and completely satisfied with your new role.
As a SEND support assistant at Zest Education, you will be responsible for managing the social, emotional, and mental wellbeing of the young people you will be working with which will give them the platform to achieve the best academic results they can. If you have experience of working with children with additional needs please get in touch.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months’ experience of working with children with challenging behaviour
- Be dedicated to raising attainment levels and ensuring that each child makes continuing progress
- Be committed to the school’s ethos
- Have the resilience and tenacity to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
The following criteria is essential:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Must hold relevant experience to the role
- Have previous experience in a SEND school, residential setting, or outreach work with young people
- Have a can-do attitude that will inspire and engage young people
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
For more details, please contact Brad on 0121 6631143.
Zest Education have many roles to fill therefore, if this role isn’t for you, we will do everything within our power to find you a role that is right. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you soon.