Are you a passionate Maths teacher looking for a part-time opportunity in Staffordshire? Look no further! We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated individual to join our team as a part-time Maths teacher.
Position: Part-Time Maths Teacher
Contract: 3 days a week
– Deliver engaging and interactive Maths lessons to students up to KS5 level, ensuring effective learning outcomes.
– Plan and prepare lesson materials and resources, adapting them to suit the needs of individual students.
– Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback to support their learning journey.
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student participation and growth.
– Collaborate with colleagues to support the overall development of the Maths department.
– Qualified Maths teacher with experience teaching up to KS5 level.
– Knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment frameworks.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with students and parents.
– Ability to plan and deliver creative lessons that cater to diverse learning styles.
– Organizational skills to effectively manage time and resources.
This part-time position offers a fantastic opportunity for passionate Maths teachers to make a difference in the lives of students. You will be joining a supportive and dedicated team, committed to providing high-quality education.
If you are enthusiastic about teaching Maths and possess the required qualifications and skills, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to become a part of our team and embark on an exciting journey in education!
Please note that this is a part-time position, covering three days a week. The contract will be for one half term, with the possibility of extension based on performance and availability.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.