We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Maths Teacher to join our team at an outstanding school in Sutton Coldfield. This role will begin immediately and continue until the end of the academic year.
The school is rated as outstanding by Ofsted and has a strong reputation for high academic standards and excellent student achievement. You will be joining a supportive and collaborative team of dedicated professionals.
If you are a passionate Maths Teacher looking for a new opportunity in an outstanding school, we encourage you to apply.
– Teach Maths to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students
– Plan, deliver, and assess engaging and effective lessons
– Support students in their academic and personal development
– Monitor and track student progress, providing feedback as necessary
– Collaborate with colleagues to create a positive learning environment
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Previous experience teaching Maths at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
– Strong subject knowledge and a passion for Mathematics
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Ability to build positive relationships with students and colleagues
– Commitment to ensuring student progress and success
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Tom at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.