We are looking for a qualified Maths Teacher to join a secondary school that we closely work with in the Castle Bromwich area. This is a full-time role, and the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and marking lessons.
The role is available immediately and is expected to continue until March 2024, with the potential for a permanent position for the right candidate.
– Plan and deliver engaging Maths lessons to students of various abilities
– Assess and mark student work to track progress and provide feedback
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Collaborate with colleagues to ensure the overall success of the Maths department
– Communicate with parents and guardians about students’ progress
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Strong knowledge and understanding of the Maths curriculum
– Ability to inspire and motivate students
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Rate of pay will vary depending on experience, ranging from £153 – £211 per day.
If you are passionate about teaching Maths and making a positive impact on young people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.