Zest Education is thrilled to announce a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Maths Teacher at a dynamic school in the Halesowen area. We are seeking dedicated individual who can inspire and motivate students to excel in mathematics.
As a Maths Teacher at the school, you will have the chance to make a significant impact on the lives of students, nurturing their love for mathematics and helping them achieve their full potential. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective lessons, tailored to suit the needs of individual students.
Key responsibilities include:
– Delivering high-quality maths lessons that align with the national curriculum
– Differentiating instruction to meet the diverse learning needs of students
– Providing constructive feedback and monitoring students’ progress
– Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Establishing effective communication with parents and colleagues, ensuring a collaborative approach to student development
The ideal candidate will have:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– A strong academic background in mathematics
– Experience teaching maths at the secondary level, with a proven track record of student achievement
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Passion for teaching and a genuine interest in students’ success
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.