Ready to bring your expertise to a role where your impact is immediate? Zest Education are seeking a passionate and experienced Maths Teacher in the King’s Norton area, to inspire and guide students in the fascinating world of mathematics. As a Maths Teacher, you will play a crucial role in shaping young minds, fostering a love for learning, and preparing students for success in their academic journey.
The school is committed to providing an exceptional learning environment that promotes academic excellence, critical thinking, and a growth mindset. The dedicated faculty is passionate about creating a supportive community where students thrive, and are looking for an enthusiastic Maths Teacher to contribute to their mission.
- Deliver engaging math lessons tailored to different learning styles.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and critical thinking.
- Use innovative teaching methods to make math concepts relatable and accessible.
- Assess and provide constructive feedback to support student progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Teaching certification and relevant teaching experience.
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum, instructional strategies, and assessment techniques in math education.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.c.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.