Zest Education is looking for a dynamic and passionate Maths Teacher to join our team at a secondary school in Wolverhampton. As a leading provider of education recruitment solutions, we are dedicated to matching talented educators with schools that provide a supportive and engaging learning environment.
We are looking for a full time Maths teacher to join a role in February 2024 for the remainder of the academic year.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in maths education and a proven track record of delivering high-quality lessons to students of varying abilities. They will be responsible for creating an inclusive and stimulating classroom atmosphere that fosters student engagement and encourages independent learning.
The secondary school in Wolverhampton is a vibrant and thriving educational institution known for its commitment to excellence in teaching and learning. With a diverse and multicultural student body, the school promotes inclusivity and offers a supportive network of staff members who are passionate about helping students achieve their full potential.
– Plan and deliver engaging maths lessons in accordance with the national curriculum
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing timely feedback and support as needed
– Develop and implement effective classroom management strategies that promote a positive and disciplined learning environment
– Collaborate with fellow teachers and staff to contribute to the wider development and success of the maths department
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent in the UK
– Proven experience teaching maths at secondary level
– Strong subject knowledge and a passion for inspiring students in the field of mathematics
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to motivate and engage students of all abilities
– A commitment to continuous professional development
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Maths Teacher to make a positive impact within an outstanding school in Wolverhampton. If you are enthusiastic, dedicated, and have a deep passion for teaching maths, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.