Zest Education is seeking a talented and passionate Music Teacher to join our team in Handsworth, Birmingham. This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners through the power of music.
– Plan, prepare and deliver high-quality music lessons to students in accordance with the school’s curriculum
– Inspire and motivate students to develop their musical abilities and explore their creativity
– Utilize a range of teaching strategies and resources to engage and support diverse learning styles
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback and guidance for improvement
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop cross-curricular projects and performances
– Maintain a safe and inclusive learning environment that promotes musical expression and enjoyment
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent certification in Music Education
– Strong knowledge of music theory, performance techniques, and a wide range of musical genres
– Experience teaching music to students of varying ages and abilities
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage and inspire students
– Strong organizational and time-management skills
– A passion for music education and a commitment to nurturing students’ musical talents
This position offers flexible working hours, with the option of part-time or full-time hours. The role will run from January 2024 until February half term, providing an excellent opportunity to immerse yourself in a vibrant school community.
At Zest Education, we are committed to providing our staff members with the support and resources they need to thrive professionally. We offer competitive pay rates and ongoing professional development opportunities to ensure our teachers have the tools they need to excel in their roles.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.