Zest Education is a leading education agency that is dedicated to matching talented educators with rewarding opportunities. we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Music Teacher to join a reputable school in Kings Norton.
This part-time role (Wednesday – Friday) will commence in April 2024 and continue for the rest of the academic year.
– Plan, prepare, and deliver high-quality music lessons to students
– Create engaging and interactive teaching materials
– Evaluate and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback and support
– Foster a positive learning environment that encourages student participation and confidence
– Collaborate with colleagues and parents to ensure effective communication and student development
– Qualified Music Teacher with relevant teaching qualifications (QTS, PGCE, etc.)
– Experience teaching music at various levels, preferably within a school setting
– Strong knowledge of the music curriculum and ability to adapt teaching methods to suit individual student needs
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Enthusiasm for music education and a passion for inspiring young minds
– Competitive pay rates, in line with experience and qualifications
– Access to a wide range of professional development opportunities
– Ongoing support from our dedicated team of education consultants
– Flexible working hours to accommodate part-time commitments
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.