Zest Education is delighted to be supporting a reputable secondary school in Handsworth, Birmingham in their search for a dedicated and passionate Music Teacher. This is a part-time position (0.6) and will commence from September 2024, this will be for a minimum of one term.
The successful candidate will join a supportive and collaborative staff team, working in a well-resourced school environment with excellent facilities. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on students’ musical education and contribute to their overall development.
– Delivering engaging and dynamic music lessons to secondary school students.
– Planning and preparing lessons in accordance with the national curriculum.
– Assessing and monitoring student progress, providing constructive feedback and support.
– Collaborating with other members of the music department and participating in departmental meetings and events.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– A degree in Music or a related subject.
– Proven experience as a Music Teacher, preferably within a secondary school setting.
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and ability to plan effective lessons.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and inspire students.
If you are a talented and enthusiastic Music Teacher looking for a part-time opportunity in a friendly and supportive school, we would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.