Zest Education are working closely with a large secondary school, in North Birmingham, close to Sutton Coldfield. The school have asked for our help in finding a Music Teacher, that can teach across KS3- KS4. This position will start in September 2022, full time, for a minimum of one term.
The school is situated in a popular area, so is easily accessible by private or public transport. This “Good” Ofsted rated school, focuses on creating a safe, fun, and inclusive environment for their students and the school encourages every pupil to progress into confident, inspiring young adults.
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Music and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 would be ideal but isn’t a necessity)
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Be adaptable, creative and innovative with lesson planning
Both newly qualified teachers (NQT) / Early careers teachers (ECT) and experienced teachers will be equally considered for this role.
Rates of pay will vary dependant on experience.
‘If you are interested in this temporary position or want to find out more, call Becky Nicholas on 0121 803 8880, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest or apply for this job through this advert.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience’