Nursery assistant required for a fantastic opportunity in Moseley, Birmingham at an outstanding private nursery.
The role will be starting as soon as possible and will continue on and on-going temporary basis. The nursery is an outstanding provision which has a good reputation within the local area.
The successful candidate must:
- Be NVQ Level 2 qualified (or above) in a relevant subject
- Be able to inspire and motivate a broad range of pupils
- Have a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Act as a strong role model to both colleagues and pupils
- Be adaptable across all rooms within the nursery
- Be an enthusiastic support assistant
What the role will involve:
- Working with a broad range of pupils
- Provide a stimulating and supportive environment for children to grow and learn
- Working alongside a reputable and experienced team
- Adapting your teaching for the needs of individual children where required
- Be confident in working across a range of varying ages and needs
- Communicating with other teaching assistant staff to ensure the needs of all children are met
- Working within an outstanding nursery
- Full time position, Monday – Friday
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
- Invaluable experience working with the EYFS provision
- Guaranteed role for the full academic year
There is an on-going need for support staff within this nursery, therefore we are recruiting for more than one nursery assistant.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.