Zest Education are recruiting exclusively for private nursery in Moseley, Birmingham. We’re ideally looking to appoint 2 nursery assistants/support roles to start as soon as possible. The support roles will be varied across the baby and toddler rooms and will be decided upon successful application.
The successful candidates must:
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 qualification (or above) in a relevant subject
- Be confident, hard-working, and independent individuals
- Demonstrate the highest regard for health and safety and safeguarding policies
- Be able to engage with and support a broad range of children
- Be consistent in maintaining high standards
What the role will involve:
- Supporting the needs of individual children
- Be consistent in maintaining high standards across the nursery
- Versatile to work with a broad range of children
- Working within a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Providing children with a secure and supportive learning environment
- Working within an ‘Outstanding’ rated nursery
- Full time positions
- Good competitive rates of pay (depending on references and qualifications)
- Joining a highly sought-after primary school
- Invaluable experience working with an experienced and well-established team
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions daily so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.