Zest Education are currently looking for a teaching assistant to go into a lovely school in Dudley. If you are looking for a new opportunity or looking for the perfect school for you then keep reading!
This role will commence in March and continue until the end of the academic year. This role will be on a part time basis and you will be required to work 2-3 days each week. You will be based across KS1 so the ability to be flexible and adapt to different settings and students is key.
This school prides itself on the inclusiveness within the school and ensures that all students are treated equally and receive the same opportunities. This school also aims to prepare all of their students for life after education so setting high classroom and behaviour expectations is key.
As a teaching assistant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the class teacher in delivering lessons in a creative and engaging matter,
- Support children 1:1 and provide smaller group activities when necessary,
- Form positive relationships with students, teachers and parents/careers,
- Contribute positively to the school environment,
- Track the progress of students and communicate this when necessary.
As a successful candidate you will be:
- Required to hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one,
- Relevant experience in a primary school setting,
- A passion for education and children’s development,
The ability to adapt depending on the year group and student needs
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Maisie at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.