Website Zest Education
small agency friendliness with big agency experience
Are you a passionate and dedicated KS2 teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on young minds? Look no further! Zest Education is currently recruiting for a part-time KS2 teacher to join a lovely school in Wolverhampton starting after January 2024 until the end of the academic year.
Position: Part-Time KS2 Teacher
Contract: Temporary (January 2024 – End of Academic Year)
Parking: Onsite parking available
As a part-time KS2 teacher, you will play a vital role in supporting the educational development of our students. You will have the opportunity to work closely with a team of dedicated professionals, delivering high-quality teaching and creating a positive learning environment.
– Deliver engaging and creative lessons in accordance with the KS2 curriculum
– Support and guide students in their academic and personal growth
– Monitor and assess student progress, providing constructive feedback
– Collaborate with colleagues to plan and implement effective teaching strategies
– Foster a safe and inclusive classroom environment
– Communicate with parents and guardians to provide updates on student performance
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience teaching in a KS2 setting
– Excellent knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to engage and inspire students
– TA experience in a classroom setting is preferred
If you are a dedicated KS2 teacher seeking flexibility and a rewarding role, we would love to hear from you. At Zest Education, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must undergo a rigorous screening process, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join our wonderful school community and make a difference in the lives of our young learners. Apply now and embark on an exciting new teaching adventure with Zest Education!
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Jamie at Jamie@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.