Are you a passionate and dedicated teacher looking for a thrilling opportunity in a three-form entry primary school? Zest Education is currently recruiting for a part-time KS2 Teacher to join our team at a prestigious school located in Marston Green. The role is to start in the new academic year and will continue for the duration of the school year.
- Three form entry ‘good’ school.
- Excellent behaviour across all year groups.
- Has a team of hard working, enthusiastic staff members.
- Part of a popular MAT along with many other schools in the local area.
As a KS2 Teacher, you will have the exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with our experienced team of educators to ensure high-quality education and support for our students. Your role will involve comprehensive planning, marking, and assessments to ensure effective delivery of the curriculum.
– Collaborate with the KS2 team to develop engaging lesson plans and resources that align with the school’s curriculum.
– Deliver interactive and differentiated lessons to meet the diverse needs of students.
– Monitor and assess student progress, providing timely feedback and implementing appropriate interventions.
– Maintain accurate records of student achievements, attendance, and behavioural incidents.
– Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes the social and emotional development of students.
– Communicate effectively with parents and guardians, providing regular updates on student progress and any concerns.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Experience teaching in KS2.
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment frameworks.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work effectively within a team.
Pay for this role will start from £140 depending on the experience and references of the potential candidate.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.