Are you passionate about early childhood education? Do you have experience working with young children in a nursery setting? Zest Education is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Part-Time Nursery Teacher to join our friendly team in Stechford.
The two-form entry school are committed to providing high-quality education all pupils at the school. The team is dedicated to creating a nurturing and stimulating learning environment for children, ensuring their holistic development for all pupils.
As a Part-Time Nursery Teacher, you will play a crucial role in our school by providing excellent care and education to children aged 3 to 4 years old. This position is a job share role, and you will be working for 3 days a week, starting from February 2024 until the end of the academic year.
– Plan and deliver engaging and age-appropriate activities to promote children’s physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development
– Create a safe and inclusive learning environment that supports each child’s individual needs
– Build positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues
– Monitor and assess children’s progress, keeping accurate records of their development
– Collaborate with the nursery team to plan and implement the curriculum
– Maintain a clean and organized classroom environment
– Hold a valid QTS
– Experience working as a teacher
– Knowledge of the EYFS framework and curriculum
– Have effective communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work collaboratively within a team
– Strong organizational and time management skills
The pay for this role starts from £140, depending on references and experience.
The school are advising both experienced teachers and ECT’s to apply for this role.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.