Zest Education is currently seeking a part-time teacher to cover maternity leave for a primary school in Rugeley. The role will start from January 2024 until the end of the academic year.
As a part-time teacher, you will be sharing responsibility for teaching a class of mixed-aged children in Years One and Two. You will be working alongside Phase Team Two, reporting to both the Team Phase Leader and the Key Stage Lead. This role will require you to work on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
– Deliver engaging and interactive lessons that align with the curriculum guidelines for Years One and Two.
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes the academic and social development of each student.
– Collaborate with the Phase Team to plan and implement effective teaching strategies.
– Monitor and assess student progress, providing constructive feedback to support their individual needs.
– Maintain regular communication with parents and guardians to ensure a strong home-school partnership.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent, with experience teaching in Key Stage One.
– Strong knowledge of the curriculum for Years One and Two.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with students, colleagues, and parents.
– Ability to differentiate instruction to cater to the diverse learning needs of students.
– Organisational skills to manage planning, assessments, and administrative tasks effectively.
At Zest Education, we are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative working environment that promotes professional growth and development. Join our dynamic team and contribute to the success of our Phase Two students.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Jo at Joanne@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.