Zest Education are looking to recruit a qualified Science Teacher to undertake a part time (0.6) teaching role at a secondary school located in Solihull. This is to start in September 2022.
Ideally the school would like the successful teacher to be creative and be able to deliver engaging Science lessons to their students. The teacher will be joining a very hardworking Science department and would be supported by an excellent senior leadership team.
If you are an experienced teacher or an Early Careers Teacher (ECT) looking for your first teaching opportunity, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will have:
1. A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
2. A strong passion for the subject of Science and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4
3. A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
4. The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
5. Strong classroom and behaviour management
Excellent rates of pay are available between £100-£200 per day. Pay to scale is available after a qualifying period of 12 weeks.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too.