Zest Education are recruiting exclusively for a highly sought-after primary school in the Dorridge area of Solihull for an EYFS teacher. The position will be starting in September 2022 and will be to work on a part time basis with the reception class.
The role will be working on a job share basis (0.6 contract) and will be flexible for the right candidate.
The successful candidates must:
- Be an approachable and versatile teacher
- Hold valid QTS
- Be an enthusiastic and hard-working member of the team
- Be able to build strong professional relationships with colleagues and pupils
- Have previous experience working with the EYFS curriculum
- Be consistent in maintaining high standards and behaviour management standards
What the role will involve:
- Working within a well-established and well-respected team
- Providing children with a secure and supportive learning environment
- Understanding the school policies and procedures to maintain high standards
- Working within an ‘Outstanding’ primary school
- Flexible position
- Good competitive rate of pay
- Invaluable experience working with an experienced and well-established team
- Potential for permanent employment for the successful candidate
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions daily so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.