Are you a Key Stage 2 teacher looking for a brilliant opportunity whilst still achieving your desired work life balance? Zest have the perfect opportunity for you!
Zest Education is working closely with a highly regarded primary school in Burton on Trent, and they are currently looking for a Year 6 Teacher to join their team on a part-time basis. This role, starting in March 2024 and continuing until July 2024, offers a fantastic opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners.
The school, renowned for its commitment to excellence, provides a nurturing environment where staff, community members, and parents/carers collaborate to ensure students receive the highest quality education. As a Year 6 Teacher, you will have the chance to work alongside a talented team of educators who are dedicated to supporting students throughout their primary school journey and beyond.
– Deliver engaging and inclusive lessons to Year 6 students, using a variety of teaching strategies to cater to different learning styles
– Create a supportive and stimulating classroom environment that encourages student participation and fosters a love for learning
– Collaborate with colleagues to plan and implement an effective curriculum that meets the needs of all students
– Provide constructive feedback and assessments to monitor student progress and guide their academic development
– Communicate regularly with parents/carers to keep them informed about their child’s progress and address any concerns
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience teaching in Key Stage 2, preferably within Year 6
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment procedures
– Effective classroom management skills to create a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with colleagues, parents/carers, and external stakeholders
If you are a dedicated educator with a passion for helping students thrive academically and personally, this part-time Year 6 Teacher position at Zest Education could be the perfect fit for you. Don’t miss the opportunity to join a team of committed professionals in providing an exceptional education to young learners.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at Elliemorley@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.