Website Zest Education
Are you a dedicated and passionate PPA Teacher looking for a new opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? We are currently seeking a skilled PPA Teacher to join our team at a school located in Castle Brom. This part-time role, covering KS2, offers a unique chance to work with pupils who may present challenging behaviours and face social difficulties. However, with the dedication and hard work of both the staff and parents, the school has been making remarkable progress.
As a PPA Teacher, your role will be to provide cover for absent teachers, ensuring that learning remains consistent and engaging. Your ability to adapt quickly and deliver high-quality lessons will be crucial in supporting the ongoing progress of the students. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the existing team, sharing your expertise and collaborating on strategies to overcome any challenges that may arise.
Starting as soon as possible, this position will offer stability until Christmas. This will allow you to build strong relationships with both the students and the staff, fostering an environment of trust and growth. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be resilient, and have a genuine passion for supporting students in reaching their full potential.
– Provide cover for absent teachers, delivering engaging and effective lessons to KS2 students.
– Adapt teaching strategies to meet the individual needs of students with challenging behaviours and social difficulties.
– Collaborate with the existing team to develop and implement strategies to support students’ academic and social progress.
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment, nurturing students’ self-esteem and motivation.
– Maintain accurate records of student progress and provide regular feedback to students, parents, and colleagues.
– Attend relevant staff meetings and contribute to the school’s ongoing development.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Experience teaching in a similar setting, preferably with KS2 students.
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and understanding of effective teaching strategies.
– Resilience and the ability to remain calm and composed in challenging situations.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– A dedication to ongoing professional development and a commitment to promoting a positive learning environment.
If you are a driven and enthusiastic PPA Teacher who thrives in a challenging yet rewarding environment, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and be part of the progress we are making towards empowering our students to achieve their full potential. Apply now to embark on this exciting opportunity.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Liam at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.