Are you a passionate and dedicated part-time teacher looking for a rewarding opportunity in Harborne? Zest Education is currently seeking a skilled educator to fill the position of a part-time teacher at a popular and thriving primary school.
As a part-time teacher, you will be responsible for covering PPA lessons across Key Stage 2 for two days a week, predominantly on Thursdays and Fridays. This role provides an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact on pupils education and contribute to their academic growth.
The school boasts large on-site facilities, including extensive play areas and forest school areas, providing an enriching environment for both students and staff. With a supportive and inclusive community, you will have access to resources and support systems that enhance your teaching experience.
This part-time teaching position is available for one full term starting from January 2024. If you are looking for a fulfilling role in a well-resourced school and have the necessary qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience teaching Key Stage 2 curriculum
– Strong communication and classroom management skills
– Passion for education and fostering a positive learning environment
– Deliver engaging and effective lessons to Key Stage 2 students
– Cover PPA sessions and ensure students’ progress is monitored and assessed
– Collaborate with colleagues to plan and deliver high-quality teaching materials
– Create a safe and inclusive classroom environment that promotes students’ well-being and academic achievement
– Maintain effective communication with students, parents, and colleagues
If you are enthusiastic, dedicated, and ready to inspire young minds, please submit your application, including a CV and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.