Are you a dedicated and passionate teacher looking for a part-time position in Harborne? Look no further! Zest is working collaboratively with an outstanding 2 form entry school who are seeking a talented part-time PPA teacher to join their dynamic team from January 2024.
As a part-time teacher, you will have the opportunity to work every Thursday and Friday, covering PPA sessions in Key Stage 2. Our school is known for its well-behaved children who are eager to learn, creating a positive and conducive environment for both students and staff.
This role is initially a temporary position, extending from January 2024 until Easter. However, there is potential for it to be extended until the end of the academic year, allowing you to make a lasting impact on every pupils educational journey.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS)
– Experience working with Key Stage 2 students
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong classroom management abilities
– A passion for education and a commitment to student success
– Delivering engaging and interactive PPA sessions in line with the national curriculum
– Creating a positive and stimulating learning environment
– Assessing pupil progress and providing constructive feedback
– Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of student achievement
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Charlie at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.