As a newly qualified primary teacher, you want to be certain you kick start your career in the best environment. However, with the corona virus pandemic it may have left you feeling deflated and unsure about your future teaching career path.
Do not panic, stay proactive and keep on your search for your perfect job. If you have not yet secured your induction year for September 2020, let Zest Education give you a helping hand. Zest Education are working with a number of primary schools who are seeking NQT’s to start after October half term and then January 2021.
Zest Education have three dedicated primary consultants that are based in and around the Birmingham area, covering North Birmingham, Central Birmingham, South Birmingham, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Lichfield, Tamworth and Coventry.
We can provide:
- Daily supply – offer day to day work in different schools – (get a good feel of the local schools to you)
- Short term Supply – work in a school covering a class up 6 weeks
- Long term Supply – covering a class for 12 weeks or more – during these placements you can get your NQT year signed off with a dedicated mentor at the school.
- Permanent positions – we can also provide help in searching for permanent roles.
- Offer you more opportunities and act as a second pair of eyes to help you secure your dream position.
- Most importantly, keep you in a school environment to keep that necessary experience continuing.
As previously mentioned, let us help you. We have a friendly, professional team and we are REC accredited and on the CCS framework.
Hope to hear from you soon.
If you are interested in this position please email your details to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.
Zest Education pay market leading rates to Teaching Assistants and will support you with your career and professional development.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.