A primary school in Redditch have asked Zest to recruit a teacher to join them in a year 5 class starting in January 2024 on a full-time basis until July. The school are open to applications from ECTs (they are willing to support towards ECT induction) and experienced teachers.
About the school:
- Caters for children from the ages of 4-11
- Has a good reputation within the local and surrounding areas
- Good overall behaviour across the school
- Teaching staff are supported fully by the SLT
- Opportunities for continual professional development
To be successful, you must:
- Have high expectations of yourself and the pupils in your care
- Be able to plan engaging and thought-provoking lessons that excite and challenge
- Have proven behaviour management skills and the ability to direct a teaching assistant effectively
- Be able to cope well under pressure
- Be confident when liaising with parents/carers, other staff members and outside agencies
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Rebecca on email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.