Zest education are currently working with a secondary school in Sutton Coldfield, the school are looking for applications for a Psychology Teacher. This would be to start in April 2024, this will be for the rest of the academic year, the school are looking for somebody who can commit to a full-time position but would consider part-time applicants if suitable.
The school set high standards for all their pupils, and always encourage them to achieve excellence academically, socially, and morally. The school offers great indoor and outdoor facilities to allow for creative lessons. The successful candidate will also be joining a hardworking and supportive departmental team. The school are looking for a dynamic and creative teacher to join their team.
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Psychology and excellent subject knowledge across KS4 and KS5 (Sociology knowledge would be ideal but is not a necessity)
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
Rates of pay will vary dependant on experience.
Both newly qualified teachers (NQT) / Early careers teachers (ECT) and experienced teachers will be equally considered for this role.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.