We have the privilege of collaborating closely with a well-regarded school in the Walsall area that has received a ‘Good’ rating from Ofsted. They are currently seeking a dedicated RE teacher to join their team. This is a full-time position, and for the right candidate, there is potential for an extension beyond the initial term, starting in April 2024.
Religious Education is a highly popular subject at this school, with a significant number of students opting to study it at GCSE level. The successful candidate will be expected to play an active role within the RE department alongside a team of committed and professional educators. The school is focused on improving academic achievement and is dedicated to fostering the development of respectful and inspiring individuals.
To be considered for this role, ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications and qualities:
– A PGCE or a similar teaching qualification from the UK that grants QTS or QTLS status.
– A genuine passion for Religious Education (RE) and a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter across KS3 and KS4.
– A team-oriented mindset and a desire to contribute to a cohesive and supportive work environment.
– The ability to effectively plan, assess, and deliver high-quality lessons (planning and assessment will only be required for short-term or long-term placements).
– Strong classroom management skills and the ability to maintain appropriate behavior standards.
– Innovative and creative teaching methods, with the ability to motivate and engage students.
If you are an experienced teacher or an Early Career Teacher (ECT) newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking for your first teaching opportunity, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.