Are you a passionate and qualified RE (Religious Education) teacher looking for a new opportunity? Zest Education is currently recruiting for a dedicated RE Teacher to join a dynamic secondary school in Great Barr, starting in February 2024. The role will be a full time position which will continue for the rest of the academic year.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who can inspire and engage students, fostering their love for religious studies while delivering high-quality lessons. The successful candidate will have strong subject knowledge in RE and the ability to teach across Key Stages 3 and 4.
– Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons that cater to the diverse learning needs of students.
– Challenge and motivate students, ensuring they reach their full potential.
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student participation and collaboration.
– Communicate and collaborate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Experience teaching RE across Key Stages 3 and 4.
– Excellent subject knowledge in Religious Education.
– Ability to create engaging and differentiated lesson plans.
– Strong classroom management skills.
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
The secondary school is located in Great Barr and prides itself on providing a supportive and nurturing environment for both students and staff. The school has a strong ethos of inclusion and aims to help students achieve their full potential academically as well as personally. With state-of-the-art facilities and a committed staff team, this school offers a fantastic opportunity for an RE Teacher to make a positive impact on students’ lives.
Why work with Zest Education?
– Competitive and negotiable salary.
– Supportive and professional working environment.
– Ongoing professional development opportunities.
– Dedicated consultant to guide you through the recruitment process.
– Exclusive access to a wide range of teaching positions across the West Midlands.
If you are a passionate RE Teacher looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.