We are currently seeking a passionate and committed RE Teacher to join a Secondary School that we closely work with in Redditch on a full-time basis. This is a temporary position, starting as soon as possible and lasting until March 2024.
As an RE Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering engaging and interactive lessons to secondary school students. You will be part of a supportive and dedicated team, working collaboratively to inspire and educate our students.
– Delivering RE lessons to secondary school students
– Planning and delivering engaging and interactive lessons
– Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Monitoring student progress and providing feedback
– Conducting assessments and examinations
– Relevant teaching qualification and experience
– Strong subject knowledge in Religious Education
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to engage and motivate students
– Passionate about education and inspiring young minds
What We Offer:
– Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
– Supportive and collaborative working environment
– Opportunity for professional development and growth
If you have the passion and dedication to make a positive impact on students’ education and are available to start as soon as possible, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.