Zest Education have the privilege of working closely with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school located in Walsall, who need a Religious Education Teacher. This is a Full-time position to start in September 2020 for the new academic year.
Religious Education is one of the most popular subjects within the school and receives a significant uptake at GCSE. The successful applicant would be expected to perform a full and active role within the department, they would be working alongside a committed and professional departmental team.
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Religious Education and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Creative and innovative teaching methods, the ability to motivate students
Excellent rates of pay are available starting from £120 per day. Pay to scale is available after a qualifying period of 12 weeks. If you are an experienced teacher or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking for your first teaching opportunity, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.