Zest Education is recruiting exclusively for a primary school in Meriden, Solihull who are looking to recruit a part time nursery teacher to start in September 2022. The position will be part time (0.4), working on a job share basis, and will continue for the full academic year.
The successful teacher must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Have a solid understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Be consistent in maintaining high standards
- Be confident within the classroom and maintaining positive behaviour for learning
- Be a fun, creative and enthusiastic individual
- Working within an outstanding primary school
- Joining a hard-working and passionate EYFS department
- Flexible working days (0.4)
- Competitive rates of pay (£110 – £180 per day, term time only*)
- Guaranteed position for the full academic year
The successful candidate must be able to commit to the entirety of the role, until July 2023. The Head is willing to consider an ECT/NQT for this position. Both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
*Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.