Zest Education is recruiting exclusively for a primary school in Meriden, Solihull who are looking to recruit a part time reception teacher to start as soon as possible. The position will be a temporary 0.4 contract continuing until the end of the academic year.
The successful teacher must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Be consistent in maintaining high standards both inside and out of the classroom
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Be able to engage with all pupils and identify individual learning needs
- Have a fun and creative approach to teaching
- Working within an ‘Outstanding’ primary school
- Joining a passionate and professional team
- Flexible working days (0.6)
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
- Potential for the role to be extended into the new academic year for the successful teacher
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.