Zest Education have the privilege of working closely with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school located in the Wolverhampton, who are looking to recruit a Religious Studies teacher. This role would be to start April 2024 for at least one full term. This may be extended should the school decide it is necessary to do so.
Religious studies is one of the most popular subjects within the school and receives a significant uptake at GCSE. The successful applicant would be expected to perform a full and active role within the department. This role means working alongside a committed and professional departmental team.
Ideal candidates should have the following:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Religious Education and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Creative and innovative teaching methods, the ability to motivate students.
If you are an experienced teacher or an Early Career Teacher (ECT) newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking for your first teaching opportunity, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service. You have to able to provide references to cover the last two years and, successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.