We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Science Teacher to join a secondary school located in the Lea Hall area. This is a full-time position, requiring lesson planning and marking responsibilities. The successful candidate will be required to start as soon as possible and the contract will initially run until December 2023, with the possibility of extension.
– Delivering engaging and effective science lessons to secondary school students
– Planning and preparing lesson materials in line with the national curriculum
– Assessing and marking students’ work to monitor progress and provide feedback
– Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students
– Collaborating with colleagues and parents to support student development
– Participating in staff meetings and professional development opportunities
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
– Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (Science)
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and science standards
– Excellent classroom management skills
– Ability to create engaging and interactive lessons
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills
– Organizational and time management skills
The rate of pay for this position varies between £153 – £211 per day, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.