Zest Education has been approached to seek out a full-time Science Teacher for a highly accomplished Secondary school in the Newport region. The position is set to commence in April 2024 and last for a minimum of one term.
Our dedicated team diligently upholds a nurturing and inclusive atmosphere throughout all aspects of the school, prioritizing the well-being and growth of the students. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to join a supportive and innovative science department, possessing extensive knowledge in KS3, KS4, and KS5.
To be considered the ideal candidate, you should:
– Hold a PGCE or an equivalent teaching qualification from the UK that has granted you QTS or QTLS.
– Exhibit a fervent enthusiasm for science, coupled with outstanding expertise in KS3, KS4, and KS5.
– Demonstrate a willingness to collaborate with and support the wider team as required.
– Possess the capability to effectively plan, deliver, and assess high-quality lessons.
– Boast prior experience in classroom management and behaviour control.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.