Are you a science teacher looking for more responsibilities? Is a better work like balance what you need? Look no further!
Zest is recruiting staff for a secondary school in the Stoke on Trent area who are looking to recruit at least 1 full time science teacher to start January 2024.
The school are pupil focused and spend a large majority of their time making sure the students are engaging with the curriculum and achieving their goals. The school believes that the best way for the students to achieve is to have access to creative and innovative resources to enable dynamic learning.
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Science and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 would be ideal but isn’t a necessity)
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.