Zest Education is a leading recruitment agency specializing in the education sector. We are currently seeking dedicated and passionate Teaching Assistants to join our team and make a difference in secondary schools across Solihull.
As a Teaching Assistant with Zest Education, you will have the opportunity to work on a day-to-day basis and take up short-term roles in various secondary schools throughout the academic year. This is a flexible role that allows you to work when it suits you, making it ideal for individuals seeking a varied and adaptable position.
– Supporting the teacher in delivering lessons and ensuring a positive learning environment
– Assisting students with their educational and personal development
– Providing one-on-one or group support to students with special educational needs
– Managing classroom behaviour and ensuring all students are engaged in their learning
– Assisting with administrative tasks as required
– Relevant experience working with children or young adults in an educational setting (previous experience as a Teaching Assistant is desirable, but not essential)
– A passion for helping students achieve their full potential and a commitment to their well-being
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Flexibility and the ability to adapt to different school environments
– Resilience and a calm approach in dealing with challenging situations
– Competitive rates of pay and weekly pay
– Flexible working hours that suit your availability
– Opportunity to gain experience in a range of schools and year groups
– Ongoing support and professional development opportunities
– Rewarding work that makes a difference in the lives of students
If you are looking for a rewarding and flexible role as a Teaching Assistant, please submit your CV.
We are looking for candidates who can start immediately and commit to working throughout the rest of the year.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.